Seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX, is essential to keep your system running smoothly, lower energy bills, and extend its life. Furnace and AC tune up means better cooling and heating in the summer and winter months, respectively.
Seasonal HVAC Tune Up in Frisco TX – Checklist
Experts at Air Repair Pros recommend scheduling furnace and AC tune up twice a year. For instance, you can perform maintenance in spring and fall. Spring is the best time to inspect your AC. Likewise, hire a professional technician to look at the furnace in the fall.
Remember, various factors determine the kind of maintenance plan you need for your HVAC system. These include your HVAC system’s age, condition, size, brand, usage, and location. Let us now give you a checklist for seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX. Our experienced and qualified technicians will:
HVAC Maintenance Checklist for spring
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean condensers and evaporator coils
- Clear debris and clog drain lines
- Avoid overflows by removing standing water from drain pans
- Replace mechanical components like belts and pulleys
- Look for dust, debris, and mold in the ductwork
- Check refrigerant levels and look for any leaks
- Check thermostat and set it correctly
- Change batteries if required
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect blades and blowers to ensure proper airflow
- Lubricate moving components of the System
- Check the unit’s cabinet for leaks
- Ensure the cabinet door is closed
The checklist given above will ensure your AC runs smoothly throughout the summer season. Fall preventive maintenance has similar checks, but there are some differences. Let us now give you a fall maintenance checklist.
HVAC Maintenance Checklist for fall
- Clean and replace filters every month
- Examine the ignition burner and its assembly
- Check the heat exchanger to avoid issues like carbon monoxide
- Check the flue system and ensure its secure attachment to the furnace
- Look for gas leaks if you have a gas furnace
- Check for gas pressure and related measurements
- Replace worn pulleys and belts
- Remove standing water from drain lines and pans to avoid overflows
- Check all electrical wiring and connections
- Lubricate moving parts, including motors and bearings
- Check the thermostat and set optimal temperatures
- Inspect the heat pump
The checklist will keep your furnace system running optimally without any problems. Our professional technicians will perform seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX to ensure your furnace system works in good condition.
Benefits of Seasonal HVAC Tune Up in Frisco TX
There are many benefits of furnace and AC tune up if you hire a professional company like Air Repair Pros. The reason is that we have all the necessary tools and equipment to diagnose issues with your HVAC system quickly and repair them on time. That way, we prevent small problems from becoming significant problems. Continue reading!
Lower Energy Bills
A poorly maintained unit can result in higher energy bills, which is often frustrating for many homeowners in Frisco, TX. If your system is not performing at its best, it will work hard by consuming more energy. At the same time, it won’t maintain warm or cool air in the indoor space, discomforting your family.
Planned seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX means lower energy bills because a well-maintained unit reduces energy usage. You can call Air Repair Pros to discuss problems with your HVAC system. We will give a detailed plan on making the system run efficiently with lower energy consumption.
Prevent Costly Repairs
Even if you have the best HVAC system, it will undergo problems over time. Bear in mind that not fixing problems regularly can lead to costly repairs in the future. Some Frisco homeowners even replace the entire system, which cost them a lot of money.
If you don’t want to experience unpleasant situations in the future, it is crucial to hire a professional contractor who will carry out the repair job on time. Air Repair Pros aims to maintain your system and perform furnace and AC tune up to prevent you from costly repairs.
Better Indoor Air Quality
You have installed the system because you want to maintain your family’s optimal health and wellbeing. Your family’s comfort is everything, and here at Air Repair Pros, our qualified staff acknowledges this fact.
Seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX, is directly proportional to improved physical and mental health. Improved air quality means fewer pollutants, allergens, and contaminants in the indoor space. Fresh and clean air means more oxygen and reduced carbon monoxide, which positively affects your physical and mental health.
Contact Air Repair Pros Today
Bi-annual maintenance improves your HVAC system functionality and keeps the AC and furnace run smoothly. Besides, if you want to save more money on furnace and AC tune up, don’t forget to apply for our comfort club membership. Call Air Repair Pros for seasonal HVAC tune up in Frisco TX.