Heating Repair Services in the Frisco Area
You need Heating Repair Services in and around Frisco if you have woken up freezing at night in the cold of winter. The Air Repair Pros have been offering furnace repair service for over 20 years in the Frisco area.
Not only do we offer high-quality service to make your home more comfortable in the cold winter months, but you will enjoy a full array of benefits at the most affordable prices via our Comfort Club Membership program.
Why Do You Need Furnace Repair Service?
For any homeowner in Collin and Denton Counties, it is frustrating and annoying to discover that the furnace is not working appropriately in the winter. It will affect your comfort, and you may have to repair the furnace. You may experience problems such as these:
The Blower Is Always On
When you set the thermostat on “Auto” mode, the fan of your furnace should only blow when it is in the middle of a heating cycle. However, if the blower runs constantly, this is not normal.
Various reasons could cause the blower to run constantly. You might have the wrong thermostat settings. The fan switch may be set to “manual override” or there’s a short in the thermostat wire.
Our technician will visit your home and check the furnace for problems. The technician will use advanced tools to detect issues in the heating system causing the blower to run constantly. Then, using their experience and skills, they will fix the problem ASAP to make the system run properly.
The Unit Is Emitting Unusual Noises
Different reasons can cause furnace noises. Although you may be able to fix some of the issues yourself, ensuring the safety of your home and family demands an expert Heating Repair Service in Frisco and surrounding communities.
A fan making unusually loud noises typically occurs due to worn-out fan bearings. In that case, our technician will replace the fan bearings. Other potential noises include:
- whistling noises
- rattling and vibration
- motor noise
The Burners Will Not Light Or Stay Lit
If your furnace’s burner isn’t lighting or staying lit, then you need furnace repair service. Most often, the problem is caused by:
- A dirty flame sensor: Dirt accumulated in the sensor can cause it to operate intermittently.
- A broken thermocouple: When this safety component of the furnace system senses that the flame is inappropriate, it will shut off the gas flow to avoid filling your house with flammable gas. Malfunctions in the thermocouple can cause the burner not to stay lit.
- A tripping pressure switch: The burner will not light or stay lit if the pressure switch detects problems in the venting system. Blocked registers, obstructions in the ductwork, and dirty air filters can cause improper venting in your home.
You shouldn’t try to fix complex problems in the safety components of the furnace system. That’s when it makes sense to call a professional heating repair service in the North Dallas area to diagnose the issues and repair the system.
The Unit Has Trouble Coming On
- Defective thermostat: The thermostat is responsible for turning the furnace and system on and off. A dirty or faulty thermostat will not allow the furnace to turn on. There are many potential reasons why a unit fails to start, including:
- Blown fuse: The furnace system uses gas to produce heat. However, it also uses electric power to blow air. A blown fuse will cause the system not to turn on. You can check the circuit breaker or call a repair service to fix the problem.
- Problems in the gas valve, dirty air filters, and overheating can also cause problems in the unit. So, if the heating system fails to start, call Air Repair Pros – a professional furnace repair service.The pilot light is out
The Pilot Light Is Out
A flame may be out or won't ignite appropriately for several reasons. One of the most common is a weak or dirty flame. Some old furnace systems use a gas-lit pilot light. An efficient pilot light burns bright blue. If it turns yellow, there may be something wrong with the thermocouple or another component.
The Air Repair Pros are one of the best Heating Repair Services in the Frisco area. We’ll be happy to solve your heating problems by sending a qualified professional and experienced technician.
Signs of a Broken Heater
Some symptoms of a broken heater are subtle, while others are easy to spot. Even if you only suspect that your heating system isn’t operating as efficiently as possible, our professionals are prepared to come to your home and perform an inspection.
Your heating system may require repair or service if:
- the blower is always on
- the unit is emitting unusual noises
- the burners will not light or stay lit
- the unit has trouble coming on
- the pilot light is out
Don’t DIY! Call the Air Repair Pros in the Frisco Area
If your heater has any of these symptoms, do not try to fix the problem on your own. Gas- powered, electric, and any other type of HVAC system requires the expertise of a professional heating specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair your heating system quickly and efficiently.
If your heating system is in such a condition that you may want to consider replacing it instead of repairing it, we can help you find a suitable unit that fits your needs and budget.
Seasonal Maintenance is a Must
We recommend having seasonal maintenance and service performed to keep your heater in peak condition. You can avoid potentially costly repairs or replacements by having your heater serviced before the cold weather hits. Our Comfort Club maintenance program for your heating and AC systems helps you ensure your family will be comfortable all winter long.
We Put Our Customers First
We have been providing top-quality heating services for two decades in Frisco and surrounding areas. We take pride in keeping homes Texas-weather ready. We're committed to old-fashioned values of honesty and integrity and always make the comfort and security of our customers our top priority.
Schedule service for your heating system. Contact your friendly HVAC specialists at the Air Repair Pros today.