Looking for a professional and highly-reliable Frisco Furnace Repair service? Try the Air Repair Pros! They are an HVAC company known for its reliable and honest services.
This company understands that an air conditioning system that doesn’t work properly is harmful to health. Having said that, when you get their services, they make sure that they assess the extent of damage and then finish the job the soonest time possible to restore circulation of clean air in the house or office space.
Plus, they are helpful to customers. They take time to educate customers on how to maintain an HVAC system and advise them on ways to cut down energy consumption.
Furnace Repair Service: What Does Furnace Maintenance Include?
The best time to have a furnace checked is before the weather changes and most HVAC furnace repair and maintenance in Frisco TX companies’ calendars fill up!
Here are things that the repair service will check in your system:
- Heat anticipator setting
- Blower, limits and burners
- Hot surface igniter
- Pilot assembly and pilot orifice
- Combustion chamber and motor
- Heat exchangers
- Pressure switch
- Flame signal
- Gas pressure
- Condensate piping and pump
If your HVAC system is new, make sure that you schedule at least one maintenance service each year. This way you can always keep it running in top shape.
Furnace Repair Near Me Frisco: How To Repair Your Furnace
The most common issues include:
Furnace not working — no gas flame
Make sure that the thermostat is set to heat. If this doesn’t make the furnace start to work, turn on the fan switch. If that still doesn’t solve the problem, check the programmable thermostat. Read the display for an error code.
Furnace not working — oil burner
Replacing or cleaning the filter might solve the issue of an oil burner going on and off. If the oil burner is totally dead, check the electrical line. If there’s no problem with power supply, check the flame sensor and the thermostat. It may also be the heat sensor in the stack that has set the unit to shut down which is the cause of the problem.
Furnace not blowing air
This can be a result of the belt connecting the motor and the blower being broken. Turn off the power, remove the belt and replace the unit. On the belt, there is a number there which you need to present to the heating supply outlet to get the correct replacement.
When installing the new belt, call an expert emergency furnace repair in Frisco technician for instructions.
Noisy furnace or ductwork
Heating ducts are usually made of metal, so it’s easy for these parts to produce loud sounds from the air-handling unit to different spaces in your home. To stop the annoying sound, call a heating contractor. One solution they can apply is insulating the ductwork runs from the furnace or air conditioner.
Blower runs incessantly
For this type of issue, there are two things to consider inspecting. One is the thermostat; the other is the limit switch you can see at the lower part of the furnace usually below the part called the plenum. This switch automatically shuts off the furnace when the plenum reaches the high-temperature limit.
Furnace Repair Near My Location: How to Choose the Best HVAC Heating Repair Service
HVAC is a complicated system, so you need to get a professional who can provide what you need to ensure that your system will work according to your needs.
When looking for a service provider, the first thing you need to do is to verify if they are certified to work with the particular system you have.
Additional steps to do include:
- Call the Better Business Bureau office. Ask for reviews and also for complaints that may have been filed against the company you have in mind.
- Check their license. The Contractors State License Board agency is the best place to go.
- Ask for the credentials of the contractor. This is just making sure that they have the permits for the job they are doing. This also helps to avoid any misunderstanding that may arise from the transaction.
- Check the number of years of experience. But even if the contractor has been around for 20 years or even more, if they don’t have enough experience dealing with HVAC systems, especially yours, there’s no use hiring them.
- Will they come by your house to personally see the damage and/or evaluate the cost of their service? If they don’t have the time to do that, that means they don’t value potential customers.
Regarding the availability of service and having the ability to attend to customer needs, consider a 24-hour furnace repair Frisco company that can send their men any time of the day. You might need to call for emergency services even in the wee hours of the night.
- Consider also a company that offers financing options. There are companies who are willing to adjust payments according to the capacity of the customer to pay cash one time or by installments.
Whatever your air conditioning and heating needs, Air Repair Pros is up to the job. They have years of experience required in complicated maintenance and repair tasks. Call them now for affordable yet high-quality Frisco repair furnace services now!