U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Alexander W. Riedel For Frisco TX heating repair and other air conditioning services, call on Air Repair Pros. They can service all makes and models of air conditioners. Nowadays, there are a few places where you can find dependable, consistent and high-quality services and Air Repair Pros is one of them. Here, it is easy to get in touch with experts who possess years of experience in the AC field.
Best Heating Repairs Frisco TX: Why Is Your HVAC Not Heating?“Why is my HVAC not heating”? is one of the questions AC technicians get from homeowners. If your furnace is not working, you can do the following to check the problem on your own:
- No Energy
- Clogged Ducts
- Blower Motor
- Pilot Light
Maintaining Your HVAC SystemRoutine maintenance lowers utility costs and also reduces costs for equipment replacement. To ensure your HVAC will always provide you quality air, do the following:
- Keep Your Unit Clean
- Unclog the Condensate Drain Tube
- Replace the Filter
- Decrease amount of gas emissions (adjust your gas stove for example)
- Reduce air pollutants by opening windows and doors, and by window shading (for example, closing the blinds)
- Use exhaust fans – Fans that exhaust air outdoors also remove contaminants where these fans are located.
- Insulation check – Replacing damaged insulation will improve the efficiency of your unit. The insulation is located around the outdoor air conditioning lines.
- Replace frayed belts and pulleys.
- Lubricate moving parts such as motors and bearings.
- Check the heat pump.
- Check the thermostat and controls and make sure they are set at the right temperature.
Heating Installation Frisco TX – Proper HVAC InstallationIs it time for a new unit? Air Repair Pros can help. Qualified air conditioning and heating contractors will make sure your unit performs at its best. They will help you select the right unit to buy and install, and also ensure that components and infrastructure are properly installed. Specifically, they will help you:
- Decide the right size to buy for your family
- Install ducts that will ensure adequate air distribution and avoid leakage for efficient energy use
- Put the right amount of refrigerant
- Determine the best place for the AC to be located outside the house to ensure that it is protected from falling objects and the elements and free from obstruction such as shrubs and weeds around it.