Senior HVAC Service Technician
- Diagnose, repair, adjust, maintain and troubleshoot residential HVAC systems
- Identify and communicate options/recommendations to the customer when deemed necessary.
- Travel to each assigned service call in the North DFW service area within the designated call timeframe
- Work with the office team to ensure the schedule is maintained, delays are appropriately communicated to the customer, and reschedules are communicated to the dispatcher.
- Obtain the client’s signature for approval of work and payment
- Check-in with dispatcher/warehouse manager once the last job is completed.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager and Dispatcher if a part needs to be reordered and service call rescheduled for a later time/date
- Hand in any paperwork and physical payments on time
- Ensure the truck is stocked with frequently used parts at the start of each day or when necessary
- Answer all office calls/texts promptly as well as have an “on call” attitude when a day does not have pre-booked calls
- Build customer confidence in Air Repair Pros
- Hourly pay of $35-45/hour
- Retirement plan with a 3% match
- Appreciation Pay each year (see attached photos for details)
- Health, vision, dental AND supplemental medical plans
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- 8+ years experience as an HVAC service technician/subcontractor
- Excellent diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service/communication skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done the first time correctly
- Able to work an iPad – we are a paperless company, so scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and payment is made through a company program called ServiceTitan.
- Well-groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lives close to Frisco for commute time
- Frisco, TX 75036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HVAC: 5 years (Required)
Air Repair Pros has been serving Frisco and surrounding cities since 1998. We seek a Senior HVAC Technician to join our incredible team, enjoying a great company culture, pay, benefits, and fun while serving customers! We are headquartered in Frisco, TX.
Fill out my online form.